- The competition will take place in the Edifice storage room on Friday, December 16th.
- This is a timed competition. You will have exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes to construct and decorate your Gingerbread house or structure. The official clock will begin at 1:00 p.m.
- Individuals or Teams of two may enter.
- You have the option to build your house from scratch or a
pre-engineered building will be provided upon request. This
pre-fabricated house will be similar to the one pictured to the right.
- Basic materials will be provided, however, you may bring in your own. If you choose to bring in your own materials, they must be EDIBLE and approved prior to the competition.
- The basic materials & supplies provided include: Graham Crackers, Ice Cream cones, Frosting (white + green), various candy and decorating items, along with hot glue.
- All entries must be constructed on the provided cake round.
- Once the clock has stopped, the entries will be on display and everyone will get a chance to vote for their favorite contest entry in two different categories: Best Structure and Best Curb Appeal. The winners become our People’s Choice Winner in their respective category. The People’s Choice Winners will receive a special prize. It is possible for one entry to win both categories.
- All participants must register by Wednesday, December 14th to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must state if you will be entered as an individual or a team and if you would like a pre-fabricated house.
- EDIFICE Leaps 15 Spots on the Grant Thornton North Carolina 100EDIFICE, Inc. has once again been named to the Grant Thornton North Carolina 100® (NC100), which ranks the state’s largest private companies by revenue. Benefiting… ∞The Charlotte Observer Names EDIFICE a Winner of the Charlotte Metro Area 2017 Top Workplaces AwardEDIFICE has been awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces honor by The Charlotte Observer. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results of an… ∞EDIFICE Recertified as Accredited Quality ContractorEDIFICE's status as an Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) has been renewed by the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). “Associated Builders and Contractors is pleased to… ∞