- The competition will take place in the Edifice storage room on Friday, December 16th.
- This is a timed competition. You will have exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes to construct and decorate your Gingerbread house or structure. The official clock will begin at 1:00 p.m.
- Individuals or Teams of two may enter.
- You have the option to build your house from scratch or a
pre-engineered building will be provided upon request. This
pre-fabricated house will be similar to the one pictured to the right.
- Basic materials will be provided, however, you may bring in your own. If you choose to bring in your own materials, they must be EDIBLE and approved prior to the competition.
- The basic materials & supplies provided include: Graham Crackers, Ice Cream cones, Frosting (white + green), various candy and decorating items, along with hot glue.
- All entries must be constructed on the provided cake round.
- Once the clock has stopped, the entries will be on display and everyone will get a chance to vote for their favorite contest entry in two different categories: Best Structure and Best Curb Appeal. The winners become our People’s Choice Winner in their respective category. The People’s Choice Winners will receive a special prize. It is possible for one entry to win both categories.
- All participants must register by Wednesday, December 14th to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must state if you will be entered as an individual or a team and if you would like a pre-fabricated house.
- EDIFICE Raises $32,638 in the Fight Against Cancer$32,638 | 37 Registered Participants | An Amazing Weekend! Charlotte, NC - This past weekend marked the third year Edifice joined the fight against cancer… ∞EDIFICE is named Prime Contractor of the YearThe Charlotte Crowns of Enterprise held their 6th Annual MWSBE Awards Ceremony on May 17, awarding Edifice, Inc. Prime Contractor of the Year. The Crowns… ∞