Business Development Manager
Edifice, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Development Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This person will be accountable for growing the company within the Carolinas and is expected to create and manage a pipeline of new customers while assisting with the management of existing relationships. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skill necessary for this position.
- Represent Edifice at the highest level to clients, peer organizations, and business associates
- Increase brand awareness
- Research and cultivate positive relationships with new clients
- Preserve relationships with existing clients and ensure needs and expectations are regularly being met
- Track opportunities and make necessary updates using the company’s CRM system
- Develop and maintain a strong professional network
- Actively participate in industry trade organizations and community and industry events for lead generation and visibility of Edifice
- Collaborate with other team members (project executives, project management, pre-construction, and marketing) to develop and produce qualifications, proposals, and presentations
- Diligently and systematically communicate with end users, developers, brokers, architects, engineers, and others within the industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and monitor activities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and self-manage strategies and activities necessary to achieve results
- Competitive salary, monthly vehicle allowance, paid vacation and holidays, personal/sick time, discretionary bonus program, 401K matching program, company subsidized medical insurance, dental insurance, pre-tax medical and dependent care spending accounts, life insurance, short/long-term disability, ongoing education, and training.