Marketing Manager | Charleston
With 45 years of exceptional building experience, Edifice has become a leading regional general contractor. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing and thriving team in Charleston, SC!
At Edifice, you will work with a group of talented marketing professionals that support our executive team, business developers, operational leaders, and project teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This position will help ensure brand consistency throughout Edifice.
- Prepare and manage materials including qualifications, brochures, proposals, presentations, award submittals, etc.
- Maintain marketing database; companies, contacts, personnel resumes, photography, project data, and other proposal content
- Develop and implement social media campaigns
- Coordinate with professional photographers for finished project photography
- Update intranet (MyHub) as necessary
- Project support including job site signage, groundbreakings, topping out events, ribbon cuttings, etc.
- Develop and coordinate graphics, write and edit layout materials
- Plan and execute events for both external and internal audiences
- Trade show management and support
- Ordering and maintaining promotional items as needed
- BS/BA degree or previous work experience in marketing or communications.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work within a team environment and collaborate with the Charlotte office
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and monitor activities to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and self-manage activities necessary to achieve results
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, MS Teams, MS Planner & OneNote, Constant Contact, Canva, Hootsuite, and CRM database (Unanet / Cosential)
- Drone experience with drone pilots license a plus
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, personal/sick time, discretionary bonus program, 401K matching program, company subsidized medical insurance, dental insurance, pre-tax medical and dependent care spending accounts, life insurance, short/long-term disability, ongoing education, and training.