- Primary job responsibilities include:
- Month-end close procedures; general ledger adjustments and reconciliations.
- Cash management and accounts receivable
- Payroll processing
- Staff accountant role is an in-the-office position
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and problem solve
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, personal/sick time, discretionary bonus program, 401K matching program, company subsidized medical insurance, dental insurance, pre-tax medical and dependent care spending accounts, life insurance, short/long-term disability, ongoing education, and training
- Family-friendly atmosphere with a strong company culture and focus on work-life balance.