Edifice Announces its “40 UP” Program Supporting Community Organizations
After 40 years of corporate giving, general contractor Edifice encourages other businesses to invest in non-profit and community organizations.
At a time when community organizations increasingly depend upon corporate support to fund their missions, Charlotte-based general contractor Edifice, Inc. commemorates its fortieth anniversary with a re-commitment to lifting up the community.
Launching its “40 UP” program, Edifice committed to a series of gifts to non-profits and community organizations totaling $400,000. The company hopes this program will inspire other businesses to prioritize philanthropic giving.
Edifice interviewed past recipients of the firm’s financial and material support to quantify whether there was a significant “multiplier effect” to its participation. The answer was a resounding “yes” as demonstrated in these two case studies from recipients of Edifice’s past giving.
Read the full interactive post here
Supporting organizations include:
- 24 Hours of Booty
- Alexander Youth Network
- All-In to Fight Cancer
- Apprentice Academy High School of NC
- Boys Scouts of America Mecklenburg County Council
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Charlotte Vineyard of Hope
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Foundation
- Charlotte Muscle Team supporting the Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Covenant Day School’s ContainIt Project
- Cooperative Christian Ministry
- Dream on 3 Fundraiser
- Fellowship of Christian Athletics
- For Charlotte | Movement
- Harvest Center
- Holy Angles Clay Shoot
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- KIPP Academy
- Pastors’ Masters Golf Tournament
- Pat’s Place Child Advocacy Center
- Project 658
- Six on Six Volleyball
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
- Wing Haven
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte